Tuesday, August 30, 2005

A Happy Day ...

Wow, thanks again to everyone for making my birthday a happy one =) After being surrounded by love and blessings from my church family throughout the day ... the evening ended with a nice dinner with Hyun at a new Italian place in Chatswood. I put up some pictures in our "Pix of Me and Hyun" section ---> "Pix of our Travels" [aka. Where the Road of Life Took Us]. Did you know that this restaurant is only in Rome and Sydney? So I really wanted to try it out .

And as a gift for all you blogspot bloggers out there, I created a new "Blogger Tutorial" page in my "Inklings" section on the right. I don't know much, but the little I do know, I wanted to share =)

The first thing I put up was how to remove the "Blogger Navigation" bar on the top of all our pages ... and if you have other questions, let me know and I'll see if I can help you find the answer ... but most common answers should be available through the Blogger Help section of Blogger ... and the things that aren't, I'll try and address when I can ... =)

And thanks again ... my heart was filled with joy ... because through you, I felt loved ...

2 comments:

bek said...

happy birthday eddie! =)
how was the dinner?? May God bless you abundantly today and forever!

H said...

Glad to hear you had a happy day...Hope it was filled to the overflow with joy and laughter! Thank you so much for your encouraging words...they bring determination and hope. =)

Love you Eddie!!!