Tuesday, August 16, 2005

In the City of Blinding Lights

Our 2005 missions training has officially begun. Everyone was there on time (very early!), which was a good way to start. I'm very much looking forward to seeing how everyone's life will change throughout this process; though it's a lot of work, it's always worthwhile when I see the lives change. The Africa Team are mainly members from the 2003 Thailand Team which is also good to see. I'm hoping to take them along side this time around in the training/leadership so that they'll be able to, in turn, be ready to train other teams in the future.

Yesterday was another low key Monday. Eddie Bang and I hung out in the city for a bit ... I finally replaced my MP3 player =) ... and a bunch of us had a great dinner with some wonderful deacons in our church. Our church is very blessed with some great families.

These pictures are from a couple of weeks back, but didn't get a chance to post them. I wanted to show off some more of Eddie Bang's and Eunyoung's photography skills ...

Currently Listening
How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb
By U2
City of Blinding Lights

6 comments:

Eric Bae said...

awww the beloved 2003 team! i say u lifted up a notch and train them hhhaaarrrddd Eddie... who's going by the way????

Unknown said...

Hey EBae ...

It would have been good if you were going on this year's team too :)

Brian Park said...

Hey Eddie!

Nice site you have here, brother! And it's great to see that you're still burning bright for the Lord. Give a big hug to Eddie Bang for me. And many blessings to you and your wife.

Unknown said...

Hey Brian! It's so nice to be back in touch dude! Looking forward to seeing you and Jane again someday.

Eric Bae said...

man I'd love to go..... put me up for 2008 mission trip Eddie.. :D

Unknown said...

No problem Eric ... it would be an honor to have you again :)