Tuesday, August 23, 2005

The Healing Power of the Cross

I've been attending the Inner Healing Conference with Chris Harrison the past couple of days and it's been an wonderful time of learning and healing. Even the title ministered to me: "God Delights in His Shepherds". The majority of the people who are attending this conference are pastors, their wives, and some missionary candidates for Come Mission.

I think there is a huge need in the Church today on all levels for this kind of healing and restoration. So many church leaders, esp. in the Korean church today are the 'walking wounded', and it was beautiful to see some pastors today receive much ministry and mercy through the Spirit of God during times of prayer.

"Time doesn't heal. Time doesn't restore. Only Jesus heals. Only Jesus restores." Amen!

Another thing that encouraged me was the reminder to keep our eyes of Jesus, not other people. If we just look at people, we'll always be disappointed ... because no one is perfect. Therefore we need to look always to Christ and focus on Him. [Hebrews 12:2-3] If our eyes are on Christ there will be strength, but if our eyes are on people, we will grow tired.

God, keep my eyes on You. Be my strength, my joy, my security. In Jesus' name, Amen.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for letting me know bro! :)