Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Thank You!

Thank you to everyone for your blessings upon my birthday ... my cherished family and friends ... thanks for all your email letters, SMS messages, e-cards, gifts, and other expressions of love these past several hours. I greatly appreciated them all and I'm humbled and honored to be a part of your lives. I too thank God each time I remember you =)

And to loved ones who are overseas (US, Canada, Korea, China, NZ, Uzbek and Thailand), thank you for remembering me even though I haven't seen some of you for quite awhile; I was extremely touched with each remembrance.

And to my family of faith here in Australia, I am amazed each time I step back and realize how much God has been good to us these past few years. It is one of the highest privileges in my life to be a shepherd here and to have the honor of sharing in God's ministry with you.

Your thoughtfulness has been a huge blessing to me and I'm so glad that we are part of a family that will spend eternity together. I will "dry" each flower that God sent to me today through each one of you, so thank you.

And the greatest gift that I cherish from you has been and always will be your prayers of love and support ... and I ask that you would continue to lift me up in your prayers and into His presence ... "pray for me that whenever I open my mouth, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the Gospel, for which I am an ambassador ... pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should." [Ephesians 6:19-20]

And please pray that one of my favorite verses would be a reflection of my life ...
"However I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me ... the task of testifying to the Gospel of God's grace."
Acts 20:24
My love and prayers are always with you ...

5 comments:

hyun lee said...

ah, little late, but still happy birthday, eddie~ =)

Eddie Byun said...

Hey, thanks Lee ... you're actually right on time bro. Are you still playing guitar?

I think you should write your middle name too next time ... people keep thinking you're my wife :p

Graham said...

Haha I was confused for a second too...

"You call your wife bro!?!"

Happy Birthday again Eddie! Just wanted to say thanks a million for all the blessings you've brought to me and I'm sure the rest of our EM.

I'm Looking forward to partnering with you in the future, especially on our upcoming mission trip!

God Bless you brother!

Eric Bae said...

that jelly babies look really yum.... :D and really big too!! :D

happy birthday Eddie~~~!

sehna said...

hey eddie~~ happy birthday again~ hehe you truely are a blessing from God..
hope the shirt fits!=)
God Bless eddie
s2 sehna