Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Your Health Your Wealth

Just got back some allergy test results that I took about a month ago. And after waiting an hour and a half, I saw the doctor for 5 minutes to hear that everything was fine. Mainly hayfever. But this hayfever has been sucking all the energy out of my body these past few weeks. I think I'm allergic to Australia ... at least that's what a couple of doctors think ... the air, the pollen, the trees, the leaves, the grass, the mold, the weeds, the bushes ... hmmmm ... Interesting that God called me here though. Can you pray for me? I think I'm also allergic to some of the people here :P (kidding! ... well, kinda) But in order to keep my body running somewhat normal, I think I better go back to my 50 Days of Purity diet of only fruits, vegetables, and "shangshik" (a Korean all-natural/health drink). I put a picture of all the nice and healthy ingredients it has =) Click the picture to see a closer look of all the goodies inside ;p).

Another interesting thing was that while I was waiting at the doctor's office, I was reading one of the magazines there that had a list of top 10 things you never want to have as a sickness ... and then they listed the chances of getting them ... which was "0" zero ... unless you go to Africa!! Almost all of the worst infections, diseases and injuries a person can have can all be contracted in Africa ... and I think our Africa team is going to need a lot of prayer guys =)

[What's New: I updated the whole "Inklings" section and added some recommendations in the "Favorite Books and Music" sections. And the "Bible Reflections" also got a major facelift as well.] Posted by Picasa

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eddie! You're allergic to everything outside! Hmm.. thats no good. You must be dreading spring. Hope you start to feel better soon.

Unknown said...

Hey Mon! Yep, I don't think God wanted me to be an "outdoorsy" kind of guy. Which I don't mind ... allergies are nasty, esp. with Spring coming :P I guess our praise teams will just have to keep worshipping inside and debriefing at Hurricane's :)

David Kwag said...

Hey Eddie.

I took your advice and I'm blogging using blogger. Its pretty neat but I think I need some tips from you.

The address is davidkwag.blogspot.com.
Hayfever is annoying so I'll pray for you. Stay away from Hurricane's cheese!

Unknown said...

You have chosen wisely my young apprentice. You will now feel the full power of the force.

Anonymous said...

The Ted Dekker series isn't too bad. The first book is pretty good. The second one is a little confusing and slow to start, but I'm to a part thats really interesting!! hehe... have you listened to the audio tapes you bought?

Unknown said...

Hey Mins, it just goes to show you that if you go to Hurricane's you should ONLY order the RIBS MAN!!!!

Unknown said...

Hey Mon. This is turning into messaging :p I haven't started yet. I was contemplating whether to start listening to the first one when I drive for my next 'audio book'. I may save it for my trip to Africa. I love listening to audio books on plane rides, esp. fiction. It makes time fly much faster. But the audio cd's of that book is an abridged version :P

Anonymous said...

Hey Eddie,
I've got the same problem. It just gets really miserable during spring, cuz I start sneezing and get FULLY itchy and by about 3pm it feels like it's 11pm. Are you on any antihistamines at the moment? If not, might I strongly suggest them.
E.g. Zyrtec, Telfast, Claratyne (I personally find Telfast to be the most effective).
If sneezing is your main problem, you might want to ask your doctor for a script for "Nasonex" (Mometasone fuorate). Nasonex has been really great for me - it's ceased my sneezing altogether.
Anyways, hope you get better soon.

Chris.

Unknown said...

Hey Chris,

Thanks for the suggestions! I appreciate it bro! Plus it's very nice to know that I'm not the only one in our EM experiencing this during this season of suffering! :P

Anonymous said...

Yeah, i seriously get hayfever HHHARRD as well... I feel ya Eddie, i feel ya! Don't worry Eddie I got your back =)

Anonymous said...

by the way hermannkim.com/in_the_house isn't a destination for a webpage... was just messing around =P

Unknown said...

ha ha ha ... love the name and the domain hermz!!! :P thanks for the back check ... got yours too .. always bro! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks for the heads up to Eddie Bang's xanga!

Unknown said...

No problem Matt. Anytime bro! Anytime.

Anonymous said...

yoyo eddie! Everyones gone blog crazy! I've never had so many comments left on my xanga site. neways, i have music to it. Nothing as great as "TO LIVE IS CHRIST TO DIE IS GAIN..." hehe.

Unknown said...

Hey Mon. I agree ... Sydney has definately gone blog crazy (including me!:p) We better pray and see if there's some spiritual significance behind it all! :p

And I'd love to hear that song your wrote too sometime:) We can have an all-Sydney-JAMA-original-album out
"one day soon" :)