Friday, June 16, 2006

My Famous and Smart Wife Part 2

Just wanted to brag a little bit more about Hyun's recent research. In case you missed it, her research has been making headlines in all the major news networks in Australia (and the science world) this past year. And today, I just found out that the Prime Minister of Singapore visited her lab and the head of the research institute was showing off Hyun's data and experiments =) Pretty cool I'd say!

And that research is currently going through the process of publication in a major science magazine. It's a long process, with a lot of requirements, so please pray for a successful outcome. It's cool that through her work, she has the potential to help millions upon millions of people who do (and/or will) suffer from arthritis. OK. She doesn't like it when I brag about her, so I'll stop here (for now). =)

Currently Listening
All That You Can't Leave Behind
By U2
Grace

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the research! It's amazing the impact that both of you Byuns are having on this world. Look forward to hearing more about the research. Love the pic as well btw! :P

Anonymous said...

Hey that's really incredible =D Hope you're doing well, Eddie! And maybe I'll end up using the fruits of Dr. Byun's research in practice sometime in the near future!

Anonymous said...

Hey Eddie, I don't know if you remember me from a long time ago. I was at Paul Chi's old church in Minnesota....anyways, just read about your wife's research. I, being in the medical field, have heard about it and yes it is truely exciting. Praying that God will use you and your wife mightily!...Hey I served at Onnuri for 2 years when I was stationed there at the 121st GH....

Anonymous said...

K & S: Thanks! Looking forward to posting more news about her too :)

Chris: Thanks bro. And I definately hope her research will be well used by all in that field :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Rachel, thanks for dropping a note and the encouragement! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow!! I had no idea!! That research might come in handy for myself in the future the rate i crack my knuckles!!

Take Care Eddie!! & Hyun!! =)

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks Heinz. Hopefully you won't need it in the future (!) :p

Anonymous said...

Congrats! whaooo you must be so proud of her. *^^* it's so sweet! hehehe

Anonymous said...

Yes, I am very proud of her :)