Wednesday, June 14, 2006

In Seoul Part 2

Hey all, it's been an eventful week so far. After a great weekend at Onnuri, we keep meeting some cool people who are interested in the kind of work we're doing. And on Monday, between a couple of meetings, a friend and I were hanging in Co-Ex at the new Reebok store that opened and then a Korean movie star walks in and buys like $600 worth of stuff. I recognized him (but didn't know his name) because I saw one of his movies recently and asked for a picture. If anyone knows his name, let me know. He's in the recent popular movie "The King and the Clown".

And we finally found a PC room that allows us to hook up our computers to their internet server, so I can finally post pictures too. =) Last night's dinner was at my uncle and aunt's house and the menu was Mike's favorite 'wollamsam'. After dinner, we headed home to catch the Korea-Togo match and dude, it was soooooooooooooo loud outside everytime Korea scored. It was pretty cool to see and hear the passion Korea has for its team.

Well, today's our last full day in Korea and then we take off for China tomorrow morning. I'm really looking forward to that one. Hope all is well on your end ... and I shall be in touch soon.

Currently Listening
Rattle and Hum
By U2
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi eddie!!
hmmm....
if he was the one who played a girl his name is Lee Jun Ki...
otherwise if he played the guys his name is Kam Woo Seong...
and if he was the king his name is Jeong Jin Young...
^_________________^

Anonymous said...

Hey Hana,

Thanks for the help, but I think he's the guy who played the head of the "Seoul" performer group (who they were competing with when they first went to Seoul).

:)