Thursday, June 01, 2006

Officially Official

Crossing Borders Australia is officially Incorporated! We're a legit legal organization now and by next week, we'll have our bank account details all set up for donor's to begin sending in their contributions =) We're pretty excited about everything that's been going on within Australia and overseas that we we're priviledged to be a part of so far.

A big "thank you" goes out to EJ Lam for her very hard work in getting all the legal documentation taken cared for to get our Inc. status and to the rest of our team for helping build such a strong foundation for CB so far. I'm thankful for the unique gifts that each staff member brings to the table ... and how only through working together, are we able to build God's Kingdom effectively.

And thank you for all those who donated boxes for our move. And I pray for blessings to those who collected books at my place throughout this past week. May these tools and resources help you grow deeper in faith and fall deeper in love with our Savior.

Our big moving day is in 2 days! I'm excited and sad at the same time. I'm excited to be in a new place and set up my new "office: aka living room". But I'm also sad to leave this place where I had so many leadership meetings ... and mission team prep meetings. A lot of great memories in this place.

Currently Listening
Surprise
By Paul Simon
Everything About It Is A Love Song

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna miss that place too! every leader or mission team member had his/her designated spot!! making their own grooves on your carpet!

Anonymous said...

I know where my seat is for leaders meeting and missions prep.
Oh well!

Changes are always needed aren't they?

Anonymous said...

And then there's also the spot right next to me that no one ever sat at (except Bomi!) ;P

Anonymous said...

the brave girl that one... :)