Sunday, September 04, 2005

Good News and Good Fun in the Family of God

We started our "Good News in a Bad News World" series today and was able to see the Gospel reach many new people in our service. Praise God for His mercies that are new each day! Please continue to invite your loved ones this month to our ministry and pray for God to keep adding more people into His eternal family with each service.

And I've added a bunch of new photos from yesterday's olympics as well. You can find them in the "Pix of My Church Family" ---> "New Life Worship Various Events" sections. It was sooooo fun! I also uploaded a few videos in my "Video Downloads" section on the right. Hopefully I'll have the rest of the team "chants" ready for download soon (but the file sizes are a bit big so it might take awhile). I'll let you know when they're ready.

Plus I added one more post in my "Blogger Tutorial" section ... on keeping the spammers away (not the Stratty group), and added some pictures in my "Pix of Friends" sections. Enjoy! What a fun weekend it was! It's days like these that I get a glimpse of heaven ... enjoying life together as a family of God ... and I look forward to that day when these joy-filled days will never end. =)

Currently Listening
The Joshua Tree
By U2
Running to Stand Still

2 comments:

Danni said...

Hey Eddie! I'm back! Too much peer pressure from u! :p Eddie, you have an amazing gift as a pastor and we thank God for it. We're always blessed by you! Thank you that you always keep us in your prayers.

Daniel said...

HAHAHA, i had such a good laugh at the vids and photoes! hahaha!

Eddie seriously good sermon today! Today's was a gem i think! (not that the others are bad or anything hehe!)