Thursday, October 27, 2005

Celebrate Good Times ...

Today is day of celebration for many people close to my heart ...

A Happy Anniversary wish to Hyun =O) It's been a blessing saturated, love, joy and laughter-filled 4 years ... I'm so happy to be with you. You are a gift from God each day of my life. I'm so thankful to God for you. Always.

A Happy Birthday to Daniel. Always thankful for your service and sacrifices you've made for our ministry. You've grown in so many ways. It's a blessing to see you growing into the man of God He desires you to be.

A prayer-filled blessing goes out to my grandfather in Korea ... as he and my relatives gather together to remember my grandmother's life and legacy during her memorial service ... already 5 years ... time flies. To my grandmother: I long for the day we will all be reunited in our final Home in Heaven. You'll have to show me around when I get there =)

And on a final note ...

Congrats to the Chicago White Sox on winning the World Series and ending an 88 year drought.

Finally a championship in Chicago for the baseball world. As all the Cubbie hopefuls would say, "What till next year" ...


Currently Listening
October
By U2
October


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're the best husband. :)
love you.

Anonymous said...

hmm, happy anniversary~ :D

hey Eddie, are both Eddies coming down?? :D MAD! I think I can arrange the dinner TGIF or Greek place or wherever you would like to go on Tuesday or Wednesday night.. all the team members are on holidays by then anyway..~ are you coming down for a camp? or conference?? are u gonna be fully occupied for the whole week? :D excited!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!^^

Anonymous said...

Happy happy happy anniversary ! :)

Anonymous said...

thanks eddie. Happy anniversary to you and hyun too! I value your leadership and friendship so much too, and especially in light of the things that have been happening and your response and wisdom which has shown thru, my respect for you has really really grown even more now. Thanks again eddie, for everything!

Anonymous said...

Thanks eddie! happy anniversay to you and hyun too! I value your leadership and friendship so much as well, and especially in light of recent events, your response, wisdom and humility has really shone thru and my respect for you has grown even more now! thanks again eddie, for everything!

Anonymous said...

happy anniversary for both..
you guys are the best cousins =)