Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Friendships and New Links

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Today was a wonderful and "relaxing" day for me =) The weather was sunny and warm and so was the company I was with. I got a chance to spend some very good quality 1:1 time with some people from church ... got a chance to get to know them better, hear what God has been doing in their lives and be blessed by their presence ... and become thankful that they're a part of my life. So thank you to those who shared your heart and your life with me today ... I was blessed =)

And I was finally able to find a free file hosting site for my blog ... soooooo .... I started a new section on my links area called: "Multi-media: Downloads", where you can download various audio and video clips. One of the clips was the final point of a volleyball match between our ministry [New Life Worship] and the defending champs [Full Life] ... I believe New Life (ahem ...) dethroned the reigning champs ... hee hee hee =) Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey eddie!
I heard you had a personalised web address so I came to visit, and the first thing I read is you gloating over New Lifer's victory over us Full Lifer's. *ahem* Where's the love?? hehehe...just kidding!! Well, let me remind you who fought their way and made it to the finals. :D hehe...I'm just playing with you!

May God bless you and your ministry over and over! You're a true blessing to Australia!

Unknown said...

Hee hee hee ... talk about timing! :) What irony ... God DOES have a sense of humor :)

Thanks for the visit and the word of encouragement Mon! And it's always a pleasure and an honor for us New Lifers to hang, and especially serve, with the Full Lifers (really!). We'll all have to do Hurricane's again some time soon. Maybe after JAMA ...

Anonymous said...

Hey Eddie, thanks for your prayers and concern today... i'm really glad you got my back! Seriously the prayers helped me alot today, cause i was getting worse until this morning!Praying for you too... cause even Pastors need prayer right, AMEN !? =P Can i get a Amen from the crowd =P

Unknown said...

My pleasure Hermz ... I'm glad to hear that you're doing better. And hey, I'll never say no to more prayer!! And you definately got a big AMEN in this crowd :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Eddie! You had a personalised webpage? o_O Well I guess this is a perfect place to say thanks again for taking the time to meet yesterday despite your hectic schedule... I saw Joey walking down to Koorong at the station as I was waiting for my train... It really did feel like we were visiting a dentist or something :D

Unknown said...

Hey Lois. Yeah, it was a pretty cool week meeting up with so many church people (both planned and unplanned!). Thanks also for your time too ... it's nice that you guys are on break and it's nice to be across the street to my "office" at Koorong :)