Wednesday, April 05, 2006

A New Beginning ...


Just a reminder that Crossing Borders Australia will officially begin tonight! There will be an introductory meeting Thursday night (April 6) at my place (47/1-55 West Pde, West Ryde). If you're interested and you haven't RSVP'd yet, you're still invited to come tonight to check out what will be involved. If you have any questions, feel free to call me at 0414-992-206.

It's an exciting time to be a part of God's mission through the launching of a new mission agency here in Australia. So if you want to be a part of history-in-the-making and have a pioneering spirit within you, then Crossing Borders Australia might be for you. I've been praying for this kind of opportunity for many years ... for God to allow me to be a part of mobilizing many more people for missions and to impact the nations as a result ... and I believe this is part of God's answer to that prayer.

Image hosting by Photobucket
www.crossingbordersnk.org

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey Eddie,

I left a note here before but it disappeared! anyway~ hope the meeting goes well! wish I was there! should I make a conference call? :)

Anonymous said...

Wish you were here too EBae. But on a serious note, for future staff meetings we will have to have a phone conference meeting through the internet ... so you better sign up with skype.com soon :) That's how we'll be having most of our key meetings now. Just for you Melbournians (!) ;)