Monday, February 05, 2007

Finally

Finally! I'm really happy for these two guys =)

He saw it coming but didn't run away ...
I think because he was already soaked from all the rain!


It wasn't the best Super Bowl ever played, but none the less, I was very satisfied seeing the Colts, Tony Dungy, and Peyton Manning finally win the Big One (my apologies to all the Chicago fans, but I still don't like the Bears for what they did to my Cowboys back in '85 ... but dude, all of Chicago must be calling for a new QB next year!)

What's even more cool is that both coaches are Christians who aren't ashamed to let the world know who takes priority in their lives. There's a website called "Beyond the Ultimate" that shares the faith of various players on both teams.

Anyways ... I've been busy touching base with various people who want to be a part of a new ministry this year and have been waiting to take God's lead before I finalize things. Sorry for not posting that much this year so far, but I don't want to jump the gun on anything before its time. But I'm looking forward to a much better 2007 though!

Currently Listening
Do I Stand Alone
Mike Stand
see related

3 comments:

danielim said...

Hey Eddie,
The Superbowl was pretty sloppy due to the rain. Nevertheless, it was a good one because the Colts won!

Are you living in the US right now? Or are you still in Australia?

Take care,

Eric Bae said...

hey Eddie~ busy these days???

Unknown said...

Hey Sangi,

I'm in Australia right now and will be here till the end of the year probably. And then we'll see what happens :)

EBae,

As you can tell, I'm slowing down a bit in the blogging department this year. :p