Monday, July 09, 2007

My Beautiful Niece is Born


Meet Jaelyn Chung

My sister just gave birth to her first child, a beautiful and very cute daughter named Jaelyn. I'm pretty sure I'm not being biased by saying that my niece is very very good looking =) She's still in the hospital right now due to a slight infection so please pray for her quick recovery so she can go home to Mom and Dad soon.

I love this picture (below) of her peeking through one eye to see who's watching her. I'm sure my dad will be going photo crazy so it's just a matter of time before I'll have plenty of pictures to show off. Hopefully I'll be in the US soon to visit my new niece =) Can't wait!

Regular Update

And for my regular podcast updates, last Sunday's sermon outline and MP3 can be downloaded here, part 2 of our "Growing Firm Foundations" series ... a look at digging deeper into God's Word.

Kiwi Blessings

An extra blessing for this weekend was seeing a lot of friends from New Zealand who flew over for the Hillsong Conference which was held last week. I haven't seen most of them in over 2 years. It's very cool how God's been enabling me to reconnect with a lot of old friends these days both physically and through the net (well, mainly Facebook!).
Currently Listening
X&Y
By Coldplay
Talk

No comments: