OEM) is seeking to change how we give during Christmas. Instead of spending a lot of money on things we don't need to get gifts for people who don't need them, we'd love to see the Church begin giving generously to those in need. I would love to see a revolution in the Church today concerning the way we give and care for those in need - being Christ to them. Here are just a few places you can give this Christmas that will make a difference in the lives of many:
1. Not for Sale (A group dedicated to ending modern day slavery and human trafficking). There are more than 30 million people who are enslaved today (most of them are young women and children). Help bring freedom to someone today.
2. Barnabas Trading in Partnership with World Vision. $10 will help give warm boots to a child in Mongolia while at the same time, help provide a job to someone in North Korea. A great way to help two countries in need and a great way to help get your children involved in helping the lives of other children around the world.
3. Voice of Martyrs (Serving the Persecuted Church). Giving to Voice of Martyrs will help bring much needed aid and support for believers who are undergoing great suffering and persecution for their faith.
4. Compassion International (Releasing children from poverty, in Jesus name). A well respected children's ministry serving the poor and helping to restore hopes, dreams and a brighter future for youth around the world.
5. Christian Alliance of Orphans. This ministry serves orphans and helps with adoption and foster care around the world. A more than worthy cause to invest into.
Let's change how we give during the Christmas season and help bring about a change in the life of someone today. It's time for a revolution in the Church today and that revolution begins with you.