Sunday, April 01, 2007

More Congrats



First off, congrats to Eddie Bang on his marriage on Saturday. Finally! We're all happy for you bro. I forgot to bring my camera, so sorry no pix. I'll wait for other people to post and maybe steal a pic from there.

Also, congrats goes out to my friend Sunny Park for winning the Australian Amateur Golf Tournament last week. It's featured in this Golf Australia and Sydney Morning Herald article. It's been cool to see her move up the ranks. I can't wait to see what her pro career will turn into!

And the video above isn't connected to anything I wrote about. I just thought it was so cute, I wanted to post it. My favorite part is their reunion at the end.

Currently Listening
Window in the Skies, Pt. 2
By U2
Window in the Skies
see related

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Eddie!!

Trish here~~ that clip is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!

I was in town for the 75th Birthday of the bridge too~~ there were sooooooooooooooo many people in the city that day~~

Anyways, hope all is well!!

p.s this is the VERY FIRST time I've posted a comment on anyone's blogspot....I'm hopeless with computers....as you well know...haha...

Eric Bae said...

haha cool video clip! he's reaching out his hand!!! :)

Andy Yang said...

hahahaha

awwww that clips so cute!

didnt catch ya at eddie bangs wedding. im sure u were suprised when u heard ur name being called out during the vows. lol.

=D

Unknown said...

Hey Trish, I see your computer skills are improving ;) Hee hee ...

EBae: Good to see the swimming pix bro.

Andy: Yeah, that vow section was a bit awkward ... :P